FAMILY CAMP – SUMMER 2022
North Bay Church family, get ready for Family Camp!
Family Camp is a fun time of fellowship, activities and drawing closer to God. There will be swimming, canoeing, fishing, games and so much more! This is a great time to be outdoors with friends from church.
A highlight for many people who attend Family Camp is the worship service and baptism’s that happen!
There is a cost to this event, which covers lodging, food, insurance liabilities, and other logistics. Here is the information you need to know:
- Full Weekend Family Cost: $175
- Full Weekend Individual Cost: $85
- Saturday Only Family Cost: $90
- Saturday Only Individual Cost: $45
- Registration forms can be found at church. You can pay for your registration by dropping off cash or check with your completed registration form. You may also pay for your registration online by selecting the “Family Camp Registration” tab and typing in the correct amount for your registration.
- NOTE – registration & payment must be completed by Sunday July 10th, a failure to do so will result in an inability to attend Family Camp.
- 2:00pm – Arrive
- Supper: On your own, plan to bring food with you or eat beforehand.
- Morning: Breakfast Provided
- 10:00am – Special Kid’s Worship Event
- Noon: Lunch on your own
- Supper: Provided
- Brunch: Provided
- Worship Service
- Noon: Check Out, all participants must have their cabin clean and be ready to leave the camp at Noon.
- [NOTE: The camp has to get ready for the next round of campers, so it is imperative we honor this timeline and clean up and leave by noon.]
WHAT TO BRING:
- Your own bedding
- Two Simple Meals
- Lawn Chairs
- Yard Games
- Water Toys
- Bible & Journal
THREE WAYS TO STAY:
- Cabin with Bunks
BAPTISM’S & WORSHIP:
- Interested in being baptized in beautiful Lake Minnesuing? Then please contact Pastor Darin at: [email protected]
- Plan to stick around for our Sunday morning worship service!
We hope you and your family are able to join us as Family Camp this year! Please reach out to Mary at the church office for any questions or inquiries!