FAMILY CAMP – SUMMER 2022
North Bay Church family, get ready for Family Camp!
Family Camp is a fun time of fellowship, activities and drawing closer to God. There will be swimming, canoeing, fishing, games and so much more! This is a great time to be outdoors with friends from church.
A highlight for many people who attend Family Camp is the worship service and baptism’s that happen!
There is a cost to this event, which covers lodging, food, insurance liabilities, and other logistics. Here is the information you need to know:
- Full Weekend Family Cost: TBD
- Full Weekend Individual Cost: TBD
- Saturday Only Family Cost: TBD
- Saturday Only Individual Cost: TBD
- At this time we are still finalizing the details regarding cost. When we have concrete numbers, we will make registration available to anyone interested!
[*NOTE – this schedule is subject to change – this is put here simply to give you a sense of how the weekend is structured]
- 5:00pm – Arrive
- Supper: On your own
- Morning: Breakfast Provided
- Noon: Lunch on your own
- Supper: Provided
- Brunch: Provided
- Worship Service
- Noon: Check Out
WHAT TO BRING:
- Your own bedding
- Two Simple Meals
- Lawn Chairs
- Yard Games
- Water Toys
- Bible & Journal
THREE WAYS TO STAY:
- Cabin with Bunks
BAPTISM’S & WORSHIP:
- Interested in being baptized in beautiful Lake Minnesuing? Then please contact Pastor Darin at: [email protected]
- Plan to stick around for our Sunday morning worship service!
We hope you and your family are able to join us as Family Camp this year! Please reach out to Mary at the church office for any questions or inquiries!