Ladies of North Bay listen up!
Starting on Thursday, April 8th a new women’s Bible Study on the New Testament book of Galatians is beginning!
This study will be led by Anne Johnson, and here are the details you will need to know.
- Title: Galatians: Grace & the Gospel
- Start Date: Thursday, April 8th
- Frequency & Time: Every Thursday from 9:30am – 11:00am
- Location: The Church Building (i.e. the Sanctuary)
- Logistics of Meeting In-Person: In the beginning, this Bible study will meet in the sanctuary, while practicing social distancing with masks. Everyone who attends will bring their own food and drink. But as guidelines ease this restrictions will also ease.
- Resources Needed: You do not need to purchase a book, just come with your Bible, and plan to read and reread the NT book of Galatians.
- Complete Schedule (Note, this schedule is subject to change):
- 4/8 (Week 1) – Acts 15 1-31 and the Study of Galatians
- 4/15 (Week 2) – Acts 15:1-31 and the Study of a cult?
- 4/22 (Week 3) – Acts 15:1-31–Christianity and Culture
- 4/29 (Week 4) – Galatians 1:1-9–Another Gospel?
- 5/6 (Week 5) – Galatians 1:10-2:10–Paul and the Jerusalem Apostles
- 5/13 (Week 6) – Galatians 2:11-21–Peter and Paul’s Struggle
- 5/20 – No Study
- 5/27 – No Study
- 6/3 – No Study
- 6/10 (Week 7) – Galatians 3:1-9–The Failure and continuity of faith
- 6/17 (Week 8) – Galatians 3:10-18–What the law cannot do
- 6/23 (Week 9) – Galatians 3:19-29–the purpose of the law and the Mosaic covenant
- 6/30 (Week 10) – Galatians 4:1-11–The Problem of Immaturity
- 7/7 (Week 11) – Galatians 4:12-20–Paul and Friendship
- 7/14 (Week 12) – Galatians 4:21-31–What we can Learn from the Law
- 7/21 (Week 13) – Galatians 5:1-12–The Goal of the Gospel
- 7/28 (Week 14) – Galatians 5:13-26–Fighting the Battle Internally and Externally
- 8/4 (Week 15) – Galatians 6:1-5–Bearing Burdens
- 8/11 (Week 16) – Galatians 6:6-8–Sowing and Reaping
If you are at all interested in joining this study, please reach out to the church office ([email protected]) or Anne Johnson ([email protected]).