On Sunday, May 23rd we will be having our Annual Church Meeting right after church. This is a family time together, where the church gathers and celebrates what God has been doing in our midst!
Here are the logistics of the meeting that you will want to make note of:
- Date: Sunday, May 23rd
- Time: Right after the church service ends
- Food: Potluck style lunch (please bring a dish to share)
- Only current members are allowed to vote during the meeting, but all regular attenders at North Bay are welcomed to come.
- Please remember, that if you are feeling sick you are required to stay home.
- If you are a member, and do not feel comfortable attending in-person, please contact the church office ([email protected]) no later than Sunday, May 16th so that we can arrange accommodations for you to watch online and vote during the meeting.
- Items Covered in Meeting:
- Celebrate the grace of God towards our church
- Explanation of church finances and proposed budget
- Vote on church budget for our new fiscal year (June 2021 – May 2022)
- Vote on possible new elder candidate(s) put forward by current elders
- Look forward to what God wants to do in the future in our Church
- Action Steps: Be on the look out for a Membership Renewal Covenant in the mail (or available for pick-up at the church office). All current members are required to sign this document and get it to the church office before the Annual Meeting.
We hope that you are able to join us for this wonderful time together!