On Sunday, May 9th in celebration of Mother’s Day we will also be putting on a special Child Dedication Service at North Bay!
At North Bay we believe in the biblical doctrine of believer’s baptism, however we strongly believe in the importance of passing on a legacy of faith to the next generation. In God’s design, parents and the church play an indispensable role in raising children in the faith.
A child dedication service is designed for parents to publicly state their commitment to raise their children in a knowledge of the Lord. While the church also publicly states its commitment to help parents raise their children to serve the Lord.
Parent’s interested in having their child dedicated should know the following:
- Parents will need to provide the following information:
- A “life verse” for their child
- Full name & Date of Birth
- A picture of the child(ren)
- Parents will receive a dedication certificate after the service.
- Parents interested in having their child dedicated must contact the church office ([email protected]) no later than May 3rd.