We would love to have you join us in Brule, WI for a wonderful evening of fellowship, food and fun at the beautiful home of Matt & Tonja Sell on Thursday, August 11th.
The fellowship night starts our place 5:30pm. Please bring something to share (pot-luck) and something for the grill. There will be volleyball, music, and so much more!
Here is a summary fo the details you will what you need to know.
- The Hosts: The Sells – Matt, Tonja, Asher & Jude
- Day: Thursday, August 11th
- Start Time: 5:30pm
- The Location: 1675 West Colby Road, Brule, WI 54820 (about 35 min from Superior and next to the Oulu Glass Gallery)
- Details: This event will have a potluck style meal. Bring something for the grill and something to share.
- Fellowship & Music: Musicians/vocalists, please bring instruments and share your gifts during a time of worship!
- Children: Kids welcomed!