Women’s Bible Study – Elijah: Faith and Fire
Expand your faith and experience God’s fire. Elijah emerged as the voice of unapologetic truth during a time of national crisis and moral decline. His ministry was marked by tenacious faith and holy fire-the same kind we will need in order to remain steadfast in this current culture. Join the trusted Bible teacher Priscilla Shirer for a fresh look at Elijah and the difficult choices of obedience that kept him anchored, sharpened his faith, and broadened his impact, and invited heaven’s fire to fall.
In this 7 week study you will:
- Study the life and times of Elijah.
- Understand the value of seasons of growth and testing in your spiritual maturity.
- Be encouraged to wait on God’s good work in your heart and mind, even in seasons when you feel like no one sees.
- Learn to trust in the goodness and faithfulness of God and His purposes for your life.
- Meet every Thursday morning at 9:30am at the church building.
Books can be ordered through lifeway.com or amazon.com
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to Anne Johnson at her email: [email protected] or reach out to our church office administrator Mary Willie ([email protected]).
[[NOTE: This same Bible Study is also being offered on Monday’s at 6:00pm – LINK]]